Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

This week, we have been working on an Easter banner to decorate at our house. I printed out the letters on cardstock and Gracie and Georgia helped me cut them out. We picked out pastel scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby and cut out larger circles to mount the letters on. I punched holes in the circles and ran a ribbon through them and we finished off the ends with extra scraps of ribbon and tulle. The girls are so proud of themselves and I am too! Gracie is really the craftiest kid I know, and at this point I am struggling to keep up with her and come up with fun activities! We also printed out extra bunnies and hung them from the arms of the chandelier over our table. All we need now is the Easter Bunny...



DIY printable is available for free at www.themonogrammonkey.net courtesy of my clever friend Mande!

No comments:

Post a Comment