Monday, August 16, 2010

Working weekend

This weekend I somehow managed to convince Kenneth to help me paint my store. Kenneth hated to paint. Really hates it, so I REALLY had to do some convincing! We already needed to move around the fixtures to make room for new Fall merchandise, so I figured while we were doing that was a perfect time to repaint! The old colors felt tired and dull so I wanted to brighten it up. So we had to move all the furniture after closing Saturday and cover it, bring in the paint, and set up the scaffolding for the high ceiling. Sunday we painted all day . Monday, we are closed so we were able to move the fixtures and clean, clean, clean! We still have a few things to do , but at least we will be able to open tomorrow with the store looking good. Here are a few pics of the progress.












No comments:

Post a Comment