Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Circus, Circus!

Sunday afternoon we took the girls to the circus and they had a GREAT time! They had been looking forward to it for so long, and it was just like I remembered. After the show Grace said "that really WAS the greatest show on earth!" We got there early enough to see some pre-show activities like magic acts, clowns, autographs, and clown dress up. I think maybe Georgia is about to go through a growth spurt because she has been sleeping a lot lately, and she ended up sleeping in my lap through the first act of the show. She seemed to really like the second part though especially the animal acts. I hope this is one of those things they remember forever, I know I remember my first time at the circus even now. Love, love, love making memories with my girls!



Ready to begin...




Little Georgia watching the action!


No comments:

Post a Comment