Thursday, July 15, 2010

Funny Story

So the other day I get a call from my friend Stormy who is a teacher. She was with another friend of hers who teaches at her school named Sandy that she has brought by Gigi's several times before and I've met. Sandy kept telling her she thought she knew me but didn't remember how, and since she is from Rome she couldn't figure it out. The call started with "Hey, did you go on a ski trip in college for a PE class?" I said "yes" and Sandy and Stormy screamed out "that's where!" Apparently, Sandy I not only went on that trip together, but were ROOMMATES for the week and I followed her by car up there! Too funny! I did make me feel old that I could have known someone for over a year and not realize we'd met before...

Here is a picture I found upstairs of our entire group at the ski trip including Sandy and me. This was taken at the hospital as you can see from the multiple pairs of crutches and visible casts. Yes, one of them is mine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment